Saturday, October 24, 2009

Birthday Blues

You know folks.... There are some days you look back to and smile to yourself. Those are days etched in the anals of one's memory. Its all so surreal when things begin to happen and then you start thinking .... Is this all a grand set-up?? Now hear what happened to me on my bday... October 15, 2009.

Woes of a Birthday Boy
Guys, I had a blast today. My ride could not start this morning even though i was extremely late. When it finally did, it left me in the middle of the road…Reason?.. Fuel was used up(One gallon I guess). I had to get down and push the car in my designer jacket and T.M Lewin tie.….not to mention the early morning rush hour (with all the fresh ababes staring... ah!! lol) . I found a gallon at one God-forsaken shack after walking some few kilometers and when I got to our beloved SHELL "filling station", they refused to fill it under the guise of non conformity to safety standards (safety my foot!!... Whatever happened to mercy for a dying man??). I trudged a few more kilometers and finally I had my fill, the battery would not budge…………. Long story uh??... Well, I managed to crawl to the office to meet this grand party from my colleagues... . Well, Well , Well…….. The "Olumen" in my village say that “all is well that ends well”. Right??... We live to see what omens mean……….. One Luv folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment